Let's Learn Vietnamese Kit: 64 Flash Cards, Free Online Audio, Games & Songs, Learning Guide and Wall Chart
Languages: Vietnamese, English
Author: Linh Doan
The Let's Learn Vietnamese kit is an introductory language learning tool specially designed to help children from preschool through early elementary level acquire necessary words, phrases, and sentences in Korean in a fun and easy way. The flashcards can be used as a learning tool in a classroom setting, at home, or anywhere that learning takes place, and can easily be taped around the room for an interactive learning experience.
The set contains a total of 64 words organized into thematic categories, including: • My Family
• Food & Drink
• My Body
All of the Vietnamese words are illustrated - the pictures serve as useful visual aids to help children learn and remember each word's meaning. Words often reflect cultural objects and items and can be studied in any order. Learners may focus on one theme at a time or mix them up for a little more variety.
This Vietnamese flashcards-for-kids kit contains: • 64 Flash Cards (4.25 x 2.7") that get children talking - about Numbers, Colors, Going Places, and more. Everyday words and sentences help children learn naturally.
• Accompanying Online Audio provides native pronunciation of the Korean words and sample sentences for practice - plus Korean songs that help make learning fun.
• Color Wall Chart (24" x 18") keeps all the new vocabulary in sight.
• Learning Guide for Parents and Teachers 32 ages tells you how to use the cards for most effective learning, and includes activities and games to play with your kids.
All audio content is accessible on tuttlepublishing.com/downloadable-content.
- Spring 2017
- Book and Item | 5 x 7.5
- includes streamable Audio with Songs and Pronunciation
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Foreign Language Study / General
- 4-12 years
Reading Age: 4+
Dimensions: 7 x 10.8 cm
Publication date: 2017